RELATIONSHIP BUILDING SKILLS
Introduction to Building Great Relationships
You’ve hired the right people, ensured they have the tools for their jobs but something’s just not quite right, and things take an age to get done.
So what’s going on here? Sometimes it’s not easy to put your finger on what’s going wrong until it’s too late.
You probably can’t spot the misunderstandings and lack of trust that can lead to confusion, low morale or even intimidation and even bullying.
Everyone’s a loser here so take action before this happens. Building strong and positive relationships isn’t always easy, but it’s well worth the effort!
Get rid of that stiff and unfriendly working environment the benefits will permeate through every part of your business. You won’t have to spend your time and energy overcoming your people’s problems and you’ll find it much easier to get things done.
Is This Course for Me?
Whether you’re the company founder or the team leader you’re likely to spend more time with your colleagues than your family. So choose this course because better working relationships makes work a much better place to be.
Course Contents Include
- What is a positive relationship?
- The importance of empathy
- Building Trust
- The right type of conflict
- Developing a rapport
- Four types of communication
- Models of behaviour
- Understanding stakeholders
- Self-assessment of personal style
- You’ll know how to engage and interact with colleagues and other stakeholders such as customers and suppliers
- You’ll be able to explain the importance of trust in a relationship and identify methods of developing trust
- You’ll recognise the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours communication styles and how these impact on relationships
- You’ll be able to identify your preferred style of behaviour and the styles of others to develop for more effective and productive working relationships.
- If you’re a manager, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of your department, making it much easier to motivate, delegate and ulitimately get things done
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm.
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
The world hates changes, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Charles Kettering (1876–1958) US automobile engineer.
He developed the electric starter in 1912 and went on to discover tetraethyl lead as an antiknock agent and to define the octane rating of fuels.
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
Influencing and Persuasion Skills
(c) 2020 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing