EFFECTIVE TEAM WORKING SKILLS
Introduction to Team Working Skills
Teams have been around for thousands of years, however the need for teamwork has never been greater and your team can do better!
Customers are more informed, they have higher expectations, they demand more choice and better value for money.
Also, markets change faster, lifecycles are shorter and there’s increased pressure from competition.
So why does genuine teamwork remain as elusive as it’s ever been?
Teams comprise of imperfect people with innate dysfunctions such as personal biases.
Simply put, teams lack focus and people skills.
Is This Course for Me?
Effective team working skills are necessary for teams at all levels, whether you’re responsible for a multi-national business or a small department. When you’ve built a cohesive team, members will pull together to row in the same direction to compete against any competition at any time – doesn’t that sound good!?
Course Contents Include
- Team roles
- Communication and feedback skills
- Develop a rapport, persuade and influence
- Resolve conflict
- Evaluate performance
- Understand teamwork and it’s purpose
- Know how to develop a trust based relationship
- Be able to identify and choose appropriate communication styles
- Effectively use necessary interpersonal skills
- Understand conflict resolution
- Know how to evaluate team effectiveness
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm.
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
Henry Ford was an American industrialist and a business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and the sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. Source Wikipedia
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
(c) 2020 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing