FACE TO FACE SELLING SKILLS
Sales is a critical role in most organisations, without successful sales there’s no successful business.
So, salespeople must use their knowledge, sales techniques, and people skills to fulfill their customer’s needs.
Customers are far better informed these days so they may have seen your marketing, read your reviews and see your competitors’ pricing.
By developing a rapport with your customer, positioning yourself as an expert and making the experience easy, you will have a competitive advantage, and give them a reason to come back to buy from you again.
Is This Course for Me?
This intermediate-level Face-to-face selling skills course is ideal for anyone in a customer-facing role, business development role or managers /supervisors who want a better understanding of the sales role. Because sales is a wide-ranging activity we understand the need to make this course adaptable to satisfy your needs enabling you to hit the targets you’ve set.
Course Content May Include
- Why people buy
- Habits of a successful salesperson
- Communication skills
- Creating appointments
- Developing a presentation
- The sales meeting
- The close
Learning Outcomes the Participant Will
- Understand the position of the buyer and themselves
- Know how to maximise their productivity
- Be able to create and deliver a sales presentation
- Understand a sales process to guide them during meetings
- Be able to handle objections with confidence
- Learn to sell by using features and benefits
- Be able to confidently ask for the business to close the sale
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need.
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
The world hates changes, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Charles Kettering (1876–1958) US automobile engineer.
He developed the electric starter in 1912 and went on to discover tetraethyl lead as an antiknock agent and to define the octane rating of fuels.
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
(c) 2021 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing