EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION SKILLS
About Presentation Skills
Good presentations engage, motivate and inspire people to take action. Poor presentations bore, frustrate and people switch off, so let’s get it right! Charismatic speakers that deliver well crafted presentations have learnt the techniques and developed their skills and you can too. Effective presentation skills are highly regarded in the workplace, plus you’ll be able to confidently deliver a presentation at any time, anywhere, such as networking and local community events too.
Is This Course for Me?
At some point almost everyone will need to present data, explain plans or generate enthusiasm for projects and ideas. Effective presentation skills will give you the skills and confidence to deliver a presentation that both you and your audience will enjoy.
Course Contents Include
- Choosing a structure and creating the content
- How to open and close
- Focus on the presenter
- Prepare content
- Dealing with ‘Q and A’ period
- Present and review
- You’ll learn how to make speaking in front of a crowd look effortless and enjoyable.
- You’ll also have confidence and the know how to engage people’s hearts and minds, resulting in a compelling presentation.
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm.
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am.
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need.
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
The world hates changes, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Charles Kettering (1876–1958) US automobile engineer.
He developed the electric starter in 1912 and went on to discover tetraethyl lead as an antiknock agent and to define the octane rating of fuels.
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
(c) 2021 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing