Wouldn’t it be great to get loads done everyday? Sometimes you’re so busy but at the end of the day still have tasks on your to-do list and that’s frustrating!
If so, you likely need to look at your time management.
Are you busy or productive? Do you have energy and focus? Do you procrastinate?
Time Management is about taking control of your life by taking control of your time.
Time Management doesn’t require lots of effort, with just thoughtful planning you’ll have a focus on the task, less stress and gain a reputation for getting more done.
And with more time to choose your activities, you’ll be pleased you took the time to learn a few techniques!
Is This Course for Me?
This course comprises tools and techniques to help you focus on what’s important to make life easier. Whatever your career or position, everyone can learn something from this course. So don’t hang around too long and book the course.
Course Contents Include
- Goal Setting
- Time Thiefs
- Delegation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Effective Meetings
- You’ll learn the skills and techniques required to analyse and to make best use of your time and improve your self-management.
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
- ‘Make-It-Stick’ – learners will receive a bespoke A4 sheet to help retain, and apply more of their course – let’s make it stick!
- 90-day post-course support – a little support can make a big difference.
The world hates changes, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Charles Kettering (1876–1958) US automobile engineer.
He developed the electric starter in 1912 and went on to discover tetraethyl lead as an antiknock agent and to define the octane rating of fuels.
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
(c) 2021 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing